Friday, August 12, 2011

Learning Holiness

I haven't had the ability to rein in my thoughts and put them into words and sentences, so I've refrained from posting half-baked thoughts here.

Below is a blog where I see the fully articulated thoughts of others who are learning/have been learning holiness. In each post, the author defines a thought that understands the very heart of God. The One who desires the very best for His, and through pain, suffering, struggle--brings each holiness. When I need to understand that mine is not the only life guided by His teaching holiness, I go here and read, and read, and read. The struggle outlined by this blog is infertility and the numerous frustrations and hopes thereof, but the result is a knowledge of the Holy One and a growing to be like Him.

Click to go to blog: Held


Much love.
L~

No comments:

Post a Comment