Thursday, August 9, 2012

More...

It seems that lately, when God brings things to my mind for me to dwell on, He provides me resources to reiterate what He's sharing with me. After I wrote today's post (Choosing Holiness When It's Hard), I saw a post on (in)courage about small talk and getting to the heart of the issue, called "What Are You Longing For?

It just struck me, as I read it, that God created me to be just who I am, in all my introversion, and He approves of me, because I'm made in His image. This post affirmed in me the longing for depth in relationships, as well as the awareness that sometimes you have to wade through a lot of shallow waters to get to those deep pools. 

Thank you, Papa, for guiding me in all my ways, even in my web browsing. 

Much love,
LL~

No comments:

Post a Comment